It started it’s function in its own premises from April 26th 2004. This is institution is registered under Tamil Nadu Societies act (Regd.no.74/05) hence the certificate given by the school is valuable.
Sriniketan fine arts began as a small unit of 12 children and four staffs, with 4 activities.
Today we have 250 children learning 11 activities. This institution is run with proper uniform, id cards. each child is given a register number in their chosen activity.
We do for Students:
We help the students discover their potential and channelise them to make integrated personalities. Every year exams are conducted in the month of April and children are promoted to different levels.
Short glimpse of Sriniketan
We are Bridge:
- Parent teachers meeting is organised once in a year which would enable the parents to discuss with the teacher about the progress of the child.
- We expect full attendance from the child. The academy will not allow children to continue the course if they were absent for more than a month without giving prior notice.
- We have an effective administrative body.
- Once in a year we arrange for study trip.
We help to explore:
- We give exposure to children by conducting various programs and participating in programs conducted by various associations and sabhas. Out of many only few get the opportunity to learn and complete the course of the chosen activity.
- There would be a remarkable change in the moral and physical attitude of the child.
- At the completion of the course “Arangetram” will be conducted by the academy and certificates are issued.
- The academy also sends for Trinity college of London exam which is for keyboard.